BANG SARAY MUNICIPAL PARK
Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
jingjo
Posted on: 2016/3/22 22:09
Just popping in
BANG SARAY MUNICIPAL PARK
Has anyone noticed all the new signs that have appeared on the external borders of this park banning dogs from entering ? I did not know that dogs could read ? My Thai partner tells me the Thai script says "no dogs allowed in park".
This is a joke, as there are many areas of entrance for stray dogs who live on the beach and use the park day and night (we see and hear them fighting there at all hours).
We stopped walking our dogs through the park last year as we were being intimidated by the resident "psycho" white haired park attendant. Coming from a civilized country 13 years ago, I always carry a plastic bag to collect any "droppings" that my dogs (who are always on a leash)may need to deposit. These bags are then placed into a suitable garbage bin (if available), or taken back home for disposal.
Does anyone know if these signs are supported by any law or regulation ? Thanks.
flyinghigh
Posted on: 2016/3/23 12:40
Just popping in
Re: BANG SARAY MUNICIPAL PARK
My Girlfriend was talking to the park cleaners the other week. They said dogs are going to be banned......your right about the stray dogs !!!!
jingjo
Posted on: 2016/3/23 23:36
Just popping in
My view is this : Public parks should allow Owners to walk their dogs on leashes and collect any droppings and remove them. Its not the dogs fault . If the Owners dont comply, fine them and perhaps ban them from the public park. Why disadvantage all dogs walkers because of a few irresponsible owners ? How do they think they will keep the stray dogs out? Poison them ? This is Toyland, so nothing surprises me anymore.
Why dont the "authorities" concentrate more on preventing humans leaving all their rubbish on our beach and also in the same park ?
flyinghigh
Posted on: 2016/3/25 6:36
Just popping in
true what you say about both the beach and the park...I live in Baan Koon Suk,and we have a small park ,and I see Thai and Farangs NOT cleaning up after there dogs...T I T...
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic |

Register To Post

Search
Who's Online
18 user(s) are online (14 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 18

more...
Facebook
Weather
Random Bangsaray Photo
Bang Saray beach
Link To Us

Link to us?

Webmasters, save this image to link to us.

bangsaraythailand.com - Bangsaray Thailand Community Portal

If you want us to link to you contact us.

Copyright © 2012 Bangsaray (Bang Sare) Thailand
Comments and views expressed on this website are not necessarily the views of this website.