Bangsaray Beach Condominium
Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
kcallagmy
Posted on: 2015/6/16 19:43
Webmaster
Bangsaray Beach Condominium
The Bangsaray Beach Condominium is located about 50 metres from Willkris Resort on the way to the beach. It consists of two towers with approx. 80 units per tower. Now, I could of sworn when this was first advertised and when the nice photo bill board was outside the property it had a nice big swimming pool... in the middle of the properties. Lately, I have seen a lot of what looks like significant sewer and drain work going on right were I thought the pool was supposed to be. Now it is all concreted over with parking spaces etc. This now makes me wonder if there was a pool in the plan and I have just lost my mind a bit or the plan has changed (this would not be good for owners...) and there will be no pool or a very little one...

Just my observation of the day.
Keeto
Posted on: 2015/6/17 13:28
Not too shy to talk
Re: Bangsaray Beach Condominium
You remember well, there was supposed to be a pool there. In fact, their latest e-mail notice I received said the pool is being constructed, and once it's finished they will start/continue construction on their second condo, the CW Ocean View.

----------------
"Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

kcallagmy
Posted on: 2015/6/17 20:14
Webmaster
Well it is going to be one small pool then.... I do not see anything vaguely looking like a pool being constructed. Maybe it is above ground.... SO being constructed off site. Hahaha... Or maybe they bought land at the side and building pool there. No idea. I need to sniff around some more.
Keeto
Posted on: 2015/6/18 12:47
Not too shy to talk
Sniff around of the CW Ocean View Condo too. They started construction on that one last year, but stopped after the piling was done.

----------------
"Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

kcallagmy
Posted on: 2015/6/18 21:36
Webmaster
No need to sniff around there. Nothing is going on.
Redgoglac
Posted on: 2015/6/19 13:20
Not too shy to talk
Hmmm... here's the headline of the email I received from CW Asset when enquiring about Ocean View condos. It was dated 1st June 2015.
One thought. Could the pool be a rooftop one? It is on Ocean View.

CW Asset is pleased to announce
that we have completed our second
condominium project!

Bang Saray Beach Resort Condominium
(Building BBC-B)

May 31, 2015
Construction
is Finished!!

A few beautiful sea and mountain view
furnished units still available starting at
just THB 1.69 million.

Keeto
Posted on: 2015/6/19 19:39
Not too shy to talk
Somebody posted on Facebook that he was told the Ocean View construction will start next month.
BTW, there is no way to put a pool on the top of the Bang Saray Beach Condo buildings.

----------------

kcallagmy
Posted on: 2015/7/5 19:54
Webmaster
I can confirm that a pool is going in. Mind you, it is nowhere near the size that they showed in the original marketing materials. (images can be found on internet showing a fairly large odd shaped pool). This is rectangular and quite small given 160 units........

Lawsuit..........
Keeto
Posted on: 2015/7/6 14:17
Not too shy to talk
"Lawsuit.........." One more or one less probably doesn't matter for them. Aren't they being sued over the Aba Talay (they didn't even own the land!) and the Ocean View (they supposedly damaged the foundation of the resort next door) projects?

----------------

Hock
Posted on: 2015/7/6 19:19
Just popping in
Getting a smaller pool is not as bad as not getting your condo at all.........I wonder if there is any owner of the Bang Saray Beach Condo reading this? It would be interesting to hear from you directly.
(1) 2 3 »
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic |

Register To Post

Search
Who's Online
4 user(s) are online (4 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 4

more...
Facebook
Weather
Random Bangsaray Photo
Sunrise from Balcony in Bang Saray
Link To Us

Link to us?

Webmasters, save this image to link to us.

bangsaraythailand.com - Bangsaray Thailand Community Portal

If you want us to link to you contact us.

Copyright © 2012 Bangsaray (Bang Sare) Thailand
Comments and views expressed on this website are not necessarily the views of this website.