Introduce Yourself
     newly offered condos
Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
Posted on: 2015/4/20 7:58
newly offered condos
Hi there!

Thinking of buying a small one room appartment close to beach in new condo project-has anyone heard of Buckingham Court or Devenonshire Square belonging to a company called-"Euroworld Property & Leisure CO. Ltd"? I think its run by a Brit called Rob McDonald (Clifton Propert Estates-formerly from Sisaran Development Company?) I received an unsolicited email with brochure of the development.Ideally I'd like to stay for 4-6 months a year and to rent out the rest of the year.Is the company well established?
Thanks for any info available-where would the best place be to buy with hard earned money?

Vic
Keeto
Posted on: 2015/4/20 14:36
Not too shy to talk
Re: newly offered condos
Rob has been working for CW Asset first after he moved to Pattaya/Jomtien. He left CW after the #### hit the fan there and moved onto Sisaran. I guess Sisaran wasn't much better than CW, so he moved on and started his own development company. He is a nice guy, but just like Sisaran, he never built anything yet either. You know how it is in Thailand: Buyer Beware!

----------------
"Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

CZ75
Posted on: 2015/4/23 7:41
Just popping in
I think you will find these are the other side of Suk out in the boonies so no where near the beach. Rental yield if at all possible to find a tenant would be minimal.
Keeto
Posted on: 2015/4/23 12:49
Not too shy to talk
Correct. Though they "guarantee" a 15% rental return on your money, take that with a grain of salt.

----------------
"Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

Posted on: 2015/4/26 22:08
Just to clarify a couple of things people have been saying about Buckingham Court and Devonshire Square.....

Buckingham Court is indeed on the ''east side'' of Sukhumvit, but Devonshire Square is on the beach side - the usual 250mtrs to the beach (minimum distance for Bang Saray)

The rental is not offered at 15% - but I was offered 9% for the 1st three years and then reviewed upwards after that...

Rob (yes he worked for CW then sea Saran until it all went wrong) tells it as it is, and is reliable and honest - without the ''hard sell'' and then it is all about choices.
Keeto
Posted on: 2015/4/28 13:14
Not too shy to talk
I'm sorry if my post was misunderstood. As I said, Rob is a nice guy, but that doesn't change the fact that he has not built anything yet. There are numerous wanna-be developers in Thailand. Buyer Beware!

----------------

Goldfish
Posted on: 2015/5/2 0:45
Just popping in
I too invested in property in Bangsaray. And based on my experience, I would not believe anything anyone says. Rather, wait until you see some construction before you pay any money. Better still, wait until its finished.

Buckingham court and the likes may be the real deal, but need to prove themselves first. Lets see some construction first.
kcallagmy
Posted on: 2015/5/3 2:35
Webmaster
I have invested in property all around the world... No matter where, your advice is correct.... "I would not believe anything anyone says...."
Posted on: 2015/5/6 13:41
I get the emails too. No website linked to emails? Difficult to commit to anything that does n`t have bricks and mortar to see I think?
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic |

Register To Post

Search
Who's Online
13 user(s) are online (7 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 13

more...
Facebook
Weather
Random Bangsaray Photo
Bang Saray temple gates.
Link To Us

Link to us?

Webmasters, save this image to link to us.

bangsaraythailand.com - Bangsaray Thailand Community Portal

If you want us to link to you contact us.

Copyright © 2012 Bangsaray (Bang Sare) Thailand
Comments and views expressed on this website are not necessarily the views of this website.